Located in gorgeous Boulder, Colorado, Rocky Mountain Retail Camp offers an immersive one or two-day retail boot camp, designed to give you and your retail staff proven strategies to capitalize on current retail trends in merchandising, store design and operational best practices.
2 Day Spring Workshop
Feb. 21st & 22nd
We kick off the program on a Wednesday evening, where you will meet with the instructors, other attendees and kick-off the training sessions. Thursday will be a full day of seminars and hands-on exercises and the the camp wraps up in the evening after dinner. You can stay in Boulder and explore for the weekend or get back to your retail store to start implementing all of the tremendous ideas you will leave camp with.
- All ground transportation
- 2 nights lodging at the Boulder Inn, in the heart of Boulder (Boulder Inn)
- First night meet-n-greet reception upon arrival to Boulder
- All meals during the workshop and plenty of snacks in between!
- All training sessions and hands-on exercises
- One-on-one connection time with instructors - ask them questions about your retail store challenges
- Optional outdoor activity to explore the beautiful Boulder surroundings
Cost is an extremely reasonable rate of $1,650 per person, based on double occupancy. Fall registration is now closed, but please check back for Spring 2018 dates!
If you aren’t traveling with another employee from your store, we’re happy to connect you with a new friend of the same gender to bunk with. We’re all nice folks here at camp and it's fun to meet some new friends! If you’d prefer to have your own room, we’re happy to accommodate for an additional $200.
Due to the high customer service provided by our camp instructors, we have to limit the space of our workshops. We’d hate to have to have you miss out, so sign up soon!